All major electronic and electrical device manufacturers make the room coolers and the desert cooler. The Indian market is flooded today with a good mix of international and local brands of air cooler manufacturers.
The features of the best air coolers in India are as follows:
- Body made of galvanized steel, ABS plastic or any other type of plastic material that is resistant to varying outdoor weather conditions.
- Cooling pads belong to the wood wool, aspen or honeycomb material making the pads odor-free and more durable. The aspen and the honeycomb materials are made from natural fibers and hence good for health. Pad thickness of 90 mm is considered ideal as it will absorb more water and make the cooling process more efficient.
- An air cooler is driven by electricity majorly. But there are coolers available in the market that run because of solar energy too – this is good and viable options because they help save electrical energy. Also, the best models will be compatible with inverters and will operate even when there is a power cut in the area.
- Presence of a water level indicator.
- A fan with 6 blades is ideal. The fan speed will be controlled by a 3-speed controller.
- The vent has swung on and off the controller.
- Presence of a separate ice chamber that helps the water cool faster. As a result, the cooler chills the air in its vicinity better and faster.
- While buying an air cooler one of the first things